No longer accepting new parliamentary engagements
Michael E. Malamut, JD, PRP, CPP-T, is one of the few lawyers nationwide who has received the highest level of accreditation from both major national parliamentary organizations.
Attorney-at-Law admitted to practice in Massachusetts, New York, and the District of Columbia
- Professional Registered Parliamentarian, National Association of Parliamentarians
- Certified Professional Parliamentarian and Designated Teacher, American Institute of Parliamentarians
Based in Greater Boston. Serving your parliamentary needs in New England and nationwide.
- Providing parliamentary advice to the Chair during meetings
- Pre-meeting agenda planning
- Bylaws review
- Professional presiding
- Parliamentary procedure workshops and officer orientation programs
- "Parliamentary office hours" to advise conference participants
- Parliamentary advice at Board, Bylaws Committee, and Reference Committee meetings
- Assistance to the Secretary with preparation of minutes
- Formal parliamentary opinions